Wednesday, March 30, 2011

“Not Another One!”

Preparing my living room for today’s Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaners visit, I was moving lamps and tabletop items along with floor plants, statues etc to another room. In due course, I pulled a lifesize ceramic chihuahua statue out of it’s usual corner spot to carry on the next trip because my arms were already loaded. I came back into the living to see little Jenny “creeping” up to the statue, not quite sure if that was yet another dog around here that somehow she hadn’t seen before.

 

“How could I have missed this guy?”

DSCN1518

“You sure that this is safe?”

 

“Okay, here I go”

DSCN1516

 

DSCN1519

“Oh yeah….nothing to be afraid of…….but kind of weird looking and sure doesn’t smell like any dog I’ve ever met!”

“If it’s all the same to you, I’ll just keep my distance anyway.”

 

 

That’s fine with me Jenny.

kiss

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that's adorable! When I saw the first picture I thought you might have gotten another chihuahua because that statue looks real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little Jenny. That must have been quite a fright to see that other chihuahua that didn't smell quite right. Maybe Jenny thought it was an android!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete