Saturday, January 15, 2011

I Love Books

0511-1005-2803-2911Wandered into Barnes and Noble yesterday for no particular reason except that I love bookstores. Not only bookstores but libraries too.

library_1

Isn’t there just an atmosphere and smell that belongs to book places alone?

I swear that if someone blindfolded me and led me into any place where books are the main feature, I would

thumbnailCAV0KGV1

know where I was – and would probably spend a small fortune before I left !!!

(For this reason alone, I have re-instated my library card!)

Anyway, I found myself at a valentine-decorated table at Barnes and Noble and came away with only one book and this delightful tin of retro-valentines….

DSCN1364aren’t they the cutest?

DSCN1370DSCN1371

The book is a 600 pg. novel titled “Roses” by Leila Meacham and is heralded as the new “Gone With The Wind”, thought it would be a good read for the rest of winter.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those valentines are adorable! I love bookstores and reading as well. There's something about a good book that is so relaxing. Especially when you have a little chihuahua cuddled up beside you :)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete