Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Precious Chihuahuas

 

We are a chihuahua household.

Love them to bits.

Sadly, June 11, we lost our beloved little girl “Gucci”…

DSCN0827

my 15yr. old “heart and soul”.

I thought I would die….

seriously, my heart was broken.

My 14 yr. old male, Chaps, was missing our Guch too.

Chaps-jan09

Several weeks went by and we decided we needed to get out of this funk – and invite another to share our home.

So off my husband and I went to our local humane society to

adopt “Big Mike” (my husband named him),

after seeing him on their website.

He is 8yrs. old, and 8lbs. of sweetness.

He has come to us with some eye damage from his time

living on the streets,

but he is seeing an animal opthamologist and is improving

little by little -

as are our hearts.

DSCN1139

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love the picture of Big Mike with the glasses on :)

    ReplyDelete