Thursday, April 6, 2017

Playing Facebook Games ?

Have been away for awhile - last time I posted was in Dec. of 2013.

All of a sudden I got the bug again....started reading some of the other interesting blogs and decided to try it again.

I have been away in a haze of Facebook games. Most often Farmville. Any one else play ?

How about City Girl Life ?


Also like Cafeland......


                                                                               



If you do, let me know - I can always use new neighbors to play with. I hear that blogging is not really "in" anymore and not done that much. 

I don't really care - as I like to do my own thing.

My preference is to blog about gardening, plants etc, so I will probably do more of that as the mood strikes. 


 Must try to break away from those games !

Cyndie

1 comment: